Monday, June 20, 2011

Watermelon Mint Popsicles

Watermelon Mint Mix
Recipe:
3 cups cubed watermelon
1 cup mint
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup ice
Yummy mint. I always have a ton of mint and nothing much
to do with it until now..

Blend these ingredients together in a food processor or blender. (I recommend a blender). From there you have some  choices. You can just have drink the mixture, it is yummy. However, you could introduce yourself to a new cocktail by adding some vodka. I decided for some Popsicles; they were awesome. A very refreshing treat on a hot summer afternoon.







1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big Popsicle fan, so I only took one bite of these things, but they were really good. The fresh Mint was a nice touch. I think they'd be better "melted" in a glass with some alcohol, but that's a little less "kid friendly". To each his own.

    ReplyDelete