Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pork Tenderloin


In my family, we all like pork tenderloin. It is a great cut of meat. At the grocery, you can get those pre-seasoned pork tenderloin; and they are good. However, they are filled with crazy amounts sodium and preservatives. I usually buy the pork tenderloin with no season and I cook it in the crock pot with vegetables and potatoes.  So, I have wanted to try something different lately with the pork tenderloin and here it what I have come up with…..

Recipe:
3-4 garlic cloves
Fresh Rosemary ( I used  5 6-inch sprigs, or you can use the whole )
3 teaspoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper

Mince the fresh garlic. In a large bowl, place the meat in the bowl; pour the oil on top, salt and pepper and rosemary. Then, rub the ingredients into the pork roast, cover the bowl and place in fridge overnight.
 The next day, preheat oven at 400 degrees and place pork on a greased oven baking pan. (You know one of those with a bottom and a top with slits in it.)
Cook in oven for 45 minutes- 1hour til the meat has reached 160 degrees. 








No comments:

Post a Comment